HMFF SUMMER CAMP
WE ARE VERY PLEASED TO OFFER OUR 1ST HMFF SUMMER CAMP!
DATES – JULY 20 – 24
LOCATION – REDEEMER COLLEGE
APPROXIMATE TIME – 830AM – 3 PM
Participant to coach ratio approximately 12:1
Groups: At each camp we place campers into groups based on age and ability.
Ability: HMFF flag football camps are perfect for the beginning to intermediate level player.
What to Bring
– Shirt and shorts
– Cleats/Running Shoes – any sports cleats will work (please no metal spikes)
– Water Bottle
At the HMFF Flag Football Skills Camp, athletes have the opportunity to try all positions. Participants will rotate through drill stations that will teach the fundamental skills of all positions. Finally the kids get to test their new skills in talent/age/size appropriate flag football games.
8-15 Year Olds
All training stations are geared to the athletes age and ability.
– basic throwing/catching techniques
– basic hand off/carrying techniques
– flag pulling techniques
– receiver route tree
– man defense
– zone defense
– advanced play calling/execution
– recognizing the defense and adjusting
– advanced route running/footwork/catching
– advanced defensive techniques